Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SERVICES
There is a minimum 24 hours cancellation and rescheduling policy that applies, regardless the reason of the cancellation, to the following services:
- Ayurveda Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
If an appointment is missed, canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice, there will be charge of cancellation fee.
How does it work?
- You can reschedule or cancel an appointment free of charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your appointment.
- Less than 48 hours cancellation will result in charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Less than 24 hours cancellation, reschedule and "no show"will result in charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount. However, since we understand that things can happen, in these circumstances you have the possibility to transfer your appointment to a third party by communicating their name and contact details. If the person you are transferring your appointment won't show up you will be charged the full amount.
- Services that are paid upfront won't be refunded under any circumstance, not fully nor partially. If you do not show up or if you contact us less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will loose your credit. If the request of rescheduling arrives within a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will receive a credit and the possibility to book a new appointment within 1 month (30 days) from the date of purchase of your service. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have to cancel your appointment less than 24 hours prior your scheduled appointment you can choose to reschedule or to ask for full refund in case the service has been already paid.
- If your request arrives within 24 hours from your scheduled service or if there is a no show, no refund is possible.
How to book an appointment?
Click the button underneath your chosen service or email: email@example.com including:
- preference (daytime/stating from)
The availability will be sent: you are kindly asked to confirm your choice within 24 hours, which is the timeframe we will keep the dates on hold for you.
Upon your booking via email a confirmation will be sent: it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and cancellation fees.
How to cancel and reschedule?
To cancel or reschedule an appointment email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last minute cancellation (prior 24 hours from your scheduled appointment) will be considered invalid and charged in full.
- Single appointments are paid on the day of the service at the practice with QR Code or via email through payment link.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduling within 24 hours and no show, you will receive a payment link via email: the transaction must be completed on the day of the missed appointment.
- Payment plans may be available for specific services. Please do inquiry about your options via email.
In case we cancel the appointment within 24 hours you you can choose to reschedule or to ask for full refund.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR EVENTS (WORKSHOPS, RETREATS AND TRAININGS)
Events (Workshops, Retreats and Trainings) organised directly by us, need to be paid in full before the event starting date.
How does it work?
- In case of booking cancellation send us an email to: email@example.com
- Full refund (minus admin fees and minus non refundable deposit fee when applicable) is possible until 30 days prior to the event start date.
- No refund is granted within 1 month from the start of the event.
- Deposit fee is non refundable: in some circumstances you may be given the choice to transfer your deposit fee to another of the event that we organise (this applies to the Satori Process).
- Under any circumstances the deposit fee can be used as a credit for any other service (ayurveda therapy, yoga therapy, pregnancy and postpartum services).
- You are welcomed to transfer your spot for the event to another participant and to receive a refund via this third party. We are not involved not are responsible for the refund: you will be asked to communicate the name of your replacement at time of cancellation. When we can facilitate this process by putting you in touch with people that might be interested in taking over your spot, we will.
Registration and booking
- Register to each event via our website by filling up a registration form.
- By filling up the registration form and sharing your contact details with us you authorise us to contact you and to add you to our mailing list.
- Upon registration an invoice will be sent via email: your spot is reserved once the agreed payment is confirmed on our bank account.
Gifts vouchers are available upon request via email:
- The voucher can be redeemed for a service of same or lesser value or it can be upgraded by paying the difference.
- Multiple gift vouchers can be combined to redeem one service (this applies if the gift voucher contains an amount) and once voucher can be used to redeem multiple services of the correspondent value.
- The voucher is not refundable and no refunds will be issued for differences in value if the entire amount is not redeemed.
- The gift voucher must be used by the recipient named on it, by the expiry date.
- The gifted/chosen service must be booked by the recipient using the voucher number.
- Prices are liable to change: at the time of redemption, if a service price is more than the amount of the voucher, the recipient is required to pay the difference.